Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I apologize for the lack of postings lately. We have been struggling to find ways to make more space/memory on our computer and it makes it difficult to upload more pictures.  Also, my studious husband has been very busy lately and he usually has the laptop with him.  Tonight, I convinced him to take/use the ipad so that I could do some catch up...

So, briefly, before I head to bed, lets talk about how Ezra is weeks away from turning 1. Oh my.  I cannot figure out where the last year has gone. What a little man.  As an 11 month old lovey, here is what you need to know about my Ezra Clark...

Loves:
- books - causing destruction to the bookshelf and pulling everything off - pulling himself up - cruising all around the room along the furniture - fruit - yogurt - tofu - beans - the bathtub - jumping in his bed - laughing at his sister - riding in the "boat" outside - Kaiser, our neighbor's cat - playing in the "farm" toy - dancing - saying "ba ba," "mmmmm," "arrrr," "woof-woof." "mamamamamamamama," and some others - learning to sign "more and all-done" - graham crackers and goldfish - trying to get to Evie's potty chair - riding in the wagon - "wrestling" - looking out the windows and doors - swinging - pulling things out of the cupboards - and so much more....

Dis-likes:
- broccoli - getting his face or nose wiped - having to wait for food - having his diaper changed because he wants to move, move, move - large/unknown groups...we are seeing that Ezra is mostly himself in familiar settings

He is amazing.



No comments:

Post a Comment